My Scattered Thoughts vi
The clouds of carelessness
curtaining my skies
are again benumbing me
into an emotional stasis,
a marble-cold indifferent mood-
the one i despise myself,
but yield to, quite helplessly
whenever it tries to overpower me
with its pressing demands,
i could never say NO...
Mood-the master, I-the bond slave,
though that is how I,
the masochist pharoah
execute the world by my silence
just for the commission of the crime
of misjudging me,
my moods and my seasons
defy even ME, so who are YOU?
Dont search in the ashes
sparks are still burning there
inside hidden from all eyes,
the result declared, and
you got failed
for not performing
the feat of understanding me,
for how can you?
when i myself could never...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
is it raining somewhere?
Shahzia Batool's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Scattered Thoughts vi by Shahzia Batool )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman