My Dear Sweet Honey
Hark me, my dear Sweet Honey!
And come to my heart quickly.
My heart is restless and weary.
It's waiting for getting your proximity.
No palace, no mansion I need.
I want your nearness indeed
And the necter of your Love a little bit.
Hail! my dear Sweet Honey!
Awaiting you I'm eagerly
As my heart wants you badly.
Return to caress my heart passionately.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Dear Sweet Honey by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass