My Company, Will Kill You.
Some. Have dreams. About a California shore.
They fantasize about the salt water.
Cleaning their wounds.
I am paused. Atop my air mattress.
Stabbing the mainline,
For a rush of creativity.
Staring at a blank page.
Inhaling the permanent marker
And roses smell.
Wafting in through my window.
Or is it early mornings?
In my eyes
If not for the overcast,
I wouldn’t be able
To distinguish a difference.
Little red veins
Are sprawled across
The whites of my eyes.
And I think of the California shore.
And I would love to piss in it.
Then I can be carried
Inside a harlot’s infection.
I’ll be the promise
To the porn director:
It’s only temporary.”
A.j. Binash's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Company, Will Kill You. by A.j. Binash )
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(25 July 1956)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Thanks for Remembering Us, Dana Gioia
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Tarantella, Hilaire Belloc
- Gratefulness, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
Poem of the Day
- Sky, mina lotfi
- Where are my children, gajanan mishra
- Winter Festival Chant, Luo Zhihai
- A Humble Heroine, Max Plowman
- Dear Amy Nehzooukammyatootill, Aimee Nezhukumatathil
- I fear a foolish, gajanan mishra
- Cycle of life (German), Michelle Chvojka
- Bidinthani Raikhos, Swrji Basumatary
- Magic Of Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Angw, Swrji Basumatary