Hi! Chic, genuine ovel, donned
of stentorian vowels, we wont see.
Fend your fee to upper earth.
because this Love taller than Babel-tower.
Love thronged to glacial felicity
for homey heiress to clap icy love.
Mountainous love, a flinch to embellish
garish love, so do and do so.
Spare the rod and spoil evil; upon love we bow.
Clench, one in throne love is a creditor to evilly merit.
Mountainous love, whom eyes have seen
but can not tell.
Now my eyes must tell my mouth
to tell what it has not seen
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MOUNTANOUS LOVE by Ebi Robert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman
- Trapped Inside This Head Of Mine, david kush
- a light bulb flickers in my dreams, Mandolyn ...