Hi! Chic, genuine ovel, donned
of stentorian vowels, we wont see.
Fend your fee to upper earth.
because this Love taller than Babel-tower.
Love thronged to glacial felicity
for homey heiress to clap icy love.
Mountainous love, a flinch to embellish
garish love, so do and do so.
Spare the rod and spoil evil; upon love we bow.
Clench, one in throne love is a creditor to evilly merit.
Mountainous love, whom eyes have seen
but can not tell.
Now my eyes must tell my mouth
to tell what it has not seen
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MOUNTANOUS LOVE by Ebi Robert )
- Hurricane Julie, Jeffrey Smith
- winter's advice, teresa sellers
- True Homies, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- antidisestablishmentarianism, Von Kimball Barney
- The answer is blowin' in the wind, Chenou Liu
- Distance, Mishka Allport
- Petals fall, Nassy Fesharaki
- Photo Thoughts, GRANT FRASER
- Make in India, gajanan mishra
- Respectable, Dean Meredith
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)