The cold winter can not destroy the miraculous invincible seeds.
The germination fundamentally changes them in the earth's maternity.
It is a new life running time when the cold snow irreversible recedes,
And a new spring embraces the deep mysteries of the magical fertility.
When the seeds germinate, they always throw out a few anchor roots.
Those splintered cracks of deep roots trying to hide inside the soils.
The tall trees need deep roots and branches to bloom and to bear fruit,
While the whole land receives and nurtures the life it essentially contains.
When the divine spark leaps from the divine hand to the human hand,
Making the human roots so deep as they can face the stormy time,
Moreover, taking an ultimate shape in the law of the very green land,
While life becomes a moonlight sonata, life which is always sublime.
© Marieta.Maglas 2010
Marieta Maglas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**Moonlight Sonata** by Marieta Maglas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- A Pirate's Tale, Phil Soar
- Why does it rain?, Hardik Vaidya
- The Hair(Haiku), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Compensation, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- love has a look and it looks a lot like us, Mandolyn ...
- The Cock(Haiku), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Finishing Line, Naveed Akram
- Alankar(Decor) -197, Indira Renganathan
- The bathtub(Haiku), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Distinguished!, Denis Martindale