Money, the most powerful instrument in todays era,
Our constant companion,
Our greatest helper,
And our heaviest burden!
It can make or mar ones life,
It can push you onward,
or drag you down to failure,
It makes relationships,
and breaks too!
It makes us lame and weak,
to grab it, we go down even on our knees,
It has made winners,
and it has made losers too!
We came into this world empty handed
and gonna leave empty handed too,
Is it really worth running behind this
Lets Live Life before we Leave Life and make our life a bliss!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Money by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- To Greg, Michael McParland
- Time Will Come, Michael McParland
- Time, Michael McParland
- Tickling Aberation, Michael McParland
- Three Sides To Every Story, Michael McParland
- These Fears, Michael McParland
- The Worst, Michael McParland
- The World, Michael McParland
- The Simpler the Better, Brandon J. Moore
- The Wind, Michael McParland