My Companion, My Soulmate
I come to you
When I need a break,
You come to my rescue
When my day is at stake!
You give me company
In times of need,
With you I am never lonely
But always complete.
You cry when I am sad
You smile with me,
All the happy and sorrow times
I always share with thee.
I take your help
To lessen my worry,
All the emotions
In you I bury.
You are none other than my 'POEMS'
Which I start scribbling any time,
And post it in 'POEM HUNTER' site
That makes my heavy heart light!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Companion, My Soulmate by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- लुबैलिया आरोबाव जोनोम, Ronjoy Brahma
- Song of Napalm, Bruce Weigl
- On heaven, Ford Madox Ford
- My Autumn Leaves, Bruce Weigl
- 'REGRETS', meravel llasos
- FRAU OHNE FREIHEIT FUR GEWISSEN, alexander opicho
- Killing Chickens, Bruce Weigl
- My Little Idol, Tosin Abegunde
- Her Life Runs Like a Red Silk Flag, Bruce Weigl
- A Ride To Forever, Faraj Nyandiko