Lora Colon Poems
- A Welcome For My Guests My head is like a grand hotel, The ...
- A Woman's Heart Who really knows a woman's heart But the ...
- Spring Will Be Late This Year Spring will be a little late ...
- Welcome To My World How nice of you to visit my world, I ...
- Love's Journey Searching for love, he walked the path No ...
- A View Of Heaven He took me in his arms last night And ...
- The Fear Of Love Your love flowed gently over me, Like a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Welcome For My Guests
My head is like a grand hotel,
The guests arrive, one by one,
Some with great accomplishments,
Others are allowed just for fun
They come with gifts of poetry,
Some regale me with their song;
They're all gifted and interesting,
To evict them would just be wrong
I graciously accept their gifts,
In return, I give them a home;
And every now and then I embark
On the writing of another poem
If not for them, where would I be?
There'd be no reason or rhyme;
There'd be no music within these walls,
Ideas, just drifting through ...