Is what always echo in my ears,
Do no think otherwise
This will wipe away your fears.
The moment anything negative
Comes to your mind,
Immediately strike it out
By thinking about something positive.
While praying do not bring
Any negative words in your mind,
Keep chanting only positive
Peace and solace then you will find.
Say, we are stuck in the midst of a bad traffic,
We pray, 'Oh God! I should not get late! '
See a negativity running in our mind
And by God, we are really late!
Our whole day goes bad
We keep blaming the fate like mad,
Instead, a positive prayer, Oh God, May I reach early
Might have worked out fairly!
As one says, its always easier said than done!
As its not really easy to eliminate negative thoughts from our mind,
But surely its possible to strike out the negative,
And thereby make our disturbing thoughts unwind.
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Think Positive by Kavya ... )
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Clock Is Fast Turning, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Emotions occurrences, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The same going round and round, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)