Is what always echo in my ears,
Do no think otherwise
This will wipe away your fears.
The moment anything negative
Comes to your mind,
Immediately strike it out
By thinking about something positive.
While praying do not bring
Any negative words in your mind,
Keep chanting only positive
Peace and solace then you will find.
Say, we are stuck in the midst of a bad traffic,
We pray, 'Oh God! I should not get late! '
See a negativity running in our mind
And by God, we are really late!
Our whole day goes bad
We keep blaming the fate like mad,
Instead, a positive prayer, Oh God, May I reach early
Might have worked out fairly!
As one says, its always easier said than done!
As its not really easy to eliminate negative thoughts from our mind,
But surely its possible to strike out the negative,
And thereby make our disturbing thoughts unwind.
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Think Positive by Kavya ... )
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira