Today’s modern children
Live in the age of revolution
So interesting is their generation
That their life begins with tension!
Gone are the days of girls and boys
When they played with dolls and toys
Computer is their whole and sole
Which has become their ultimate goal!
Telephone has become their playkit
Making all their needs meet
Video games, Mobiles keep them busy
Without making things messy!
So unaware are today’s kids
From the old play of building blocks &
From the good old granny stories
That not only helps in mind building
But also makes their life worth living!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Modern Kids by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić