Today’s modern children
Live in the age of revolution
So interesting is their generation
That their life begins with tension!
Gone are the days of girls and boys
When they played with dolls and toys
Computer is their whole and sole
Which has become their ultimate goal!
Telephone has become their playkit
Making all their needs meet
Video games, Mobiles keep them busy
Without making things messy!
So unaware are today’s kids
From the old play of building blocks &
From the good old granny stories
That not only helps in mind building
But also makes their life worth living!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Modern Kids by Kavya ... )
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA