Today’s modern children
Live in the age of revolution
So interesting is their generation
That their life begins with tension!
Gone are the days of girls and boys
When they played with dolls and toys
Computer is their whole and sole
Which has become their ultimate goal!
Telephone has become their playkit
Making all their needs meet
Video games, Mobiles keep them busy
Without making things messy!
So unaware are today’s kids
From the old play of building blocks &
From the good old granny stories
That not only helps in mind building
But also makes their life worth living!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Modern Kids by Kavya ... )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla