Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This Cinquain on Life, being inspired by Chandra Thiagarajan Mam's Cinquains. Mam, I have just attempted to write one as really liked this style of writing......Thank you Mam for sharing your poems. Hope I have made a right attempt.
Comments about this poem (Life (Cinquain) by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- In The Dark, Michael McParland
- I'm Not Scared, Michael McParland
- Imagination, Ronald Chapman
- I'm Me, Michael McParland
- Lord, I Pray..., John Ugolo Umah
- I'm Lost, Michael McParland
- I'm Listening, Michael McParland
- Secrets, John Ugolo Umah
- If I Was You, Michael McParland
- Lightning-Tiger, Ronald Chapman