Palas Kumar Ray
Miss You Cosera
I miss my friend Cosera.She is missing.
I am worried about her laptop.
It was friendly when she reported last
on this friday morning from
the land of the Humming Bird
'lere' of the Arawaks
The Island of the Trinity
La Isla de la Trinidad
as Christopher Columbus
Though we always remain
at nine and a half hour-hand
though our mornings
never meet each other
though we always look
at the other side of this sky
our ethereal soul would meet
the anatomy of hearts.
We would jointly look
into the abyss of the time bygone
and would feel the thrill of exploring
the match in our chromosomal types.
I miss you spicy, I miss you.
I miss the taste of your hand-
made saada roti and choka
I miss the aroma of your tawah and chulha
I miss your peaceful morning
feeding the folks of hungry birds.
Fight Cosera fight.
Fight with the mechanic to deliver
your laptop fast
completely repaired and free from all bugs
for this heart
is too fragile a thing
which breaks too often or at least
gets deleted in a computer crash
you are someone
I am missing so much.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miss You Cosera by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- While Others Sleep, Richard Provencher
- Madness, Is It Poetry
- Hand of the All Goddess, Stephen Bishop
- It's good to be back home..., David Lessard
- Words & Thoughts On Pause, Richard Provencher
- Sleeping Summers Beauty, Doug Jones
- If William Carlos Williams Had Been Born.., W.B. Keckler
- When will heavens love ever decline us?, Mark Heathcote
- Winning Bee, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Is it Halloween tonight, Mark Heathcote