Maybe you will see ME
I look at you, you smile back
do you see that i like you?
because it feels like you can see inside my soul
My heart flutters around like butterflies
Everytime you smile my heart melts
When will i get the nerve to talk to you maybe when shes not all over you
your not going out yet shes still there
This is starting to sound like a cinderalla story
Lets just hope i get you in the end
We have been friends since we were kids
I know you better then her does she know that?
You were nice to me but now dont seem to notice me
did you know one of your friends sat on me?
am i invisible?
I think not
Now your turned around hanging with the guys
Maybe one day you will notice the real me, the girl on the inside
The girl I am
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Maybe you will see ME by Danielle Elsworth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Deep Within, Lilly Emery
- State Of Terror, Naveed Akram
- صرخة ألم, Sossi Khachadourian
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram