Palas Kumar Ray
Time and again I come back to time.
More I speak about time more I feel
I have not spoken enough about time.
I have witnessed time in more shapes
than I could have narrated elsewhere.
There are many impressions of time
deeply embedded in abyss of my mind.
I feel the urge for digging much deeper
to explore fossil reminiscences of time.
There came a time when hardly could I
Move anything applying all my forces.
All my efforts would always go in vain.
Nothing would yield positive till end.
Time would laugh at my helplessness.
My logical mind would fail to explain
Why everything went wrong with me.
And in contrast I have also witnessed
time when everything went too easily
things would move almost effortlessly
like a magic show, leaving me surprised.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Magic Time by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner