M.Tsvetaeva, The young grove... - translation (rus.)
The young grove was cut totally
By a lumberman - it's life.
What was thought by God primordially -
Then man tackled to recast.
And the grove is now - not waving,
Everywhere - the rusty stubs.
In the voices of my natives
I hear your voice, alien, dark.
And is looming to me as circles,
Mystic circles of your eyes.
- We're for sure - the indissoluble,
Indissoluble foes thus.
20 Aug 1917
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (M.Tsvetaeva, The young grove... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak