M.Tsvetaeva, The young grove... - translation (rus.)
The young grove was cut totally
By a lumberman - it's life.
What was thought by God primordially -
Then man tackled to recast.
And the grove is now - not waving,
Everywhere - the rusty stubs.
In the voices of my natives
I hear your voice, alien, dark.
And is looming to me as circles,
Mystic circles of your eyes.
- We're for sure - the indissoluble,
Indissoluble foes thus.
20 Aug 1917
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (M.Tsvetaeva, The young grove... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- Phone Line Died, Michael McParland
- Athena's ire, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- A Challenge, Afshan Fatima
- Renaissance, LALITHA JOSEPH
- Picture Puzzle, Heather Burns
- Is a woman free really?, gajanan mishra
- Midnight Blue, Heather Burns
- Rodeo Rogues, Saiom Shriver
- Seek And Ye Shall Find, Saiom Shriver
- Starlove, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)