Lyudmila Purgina (Russian Federation)
M.Tsvetaeva, Bitter! Bitter Taste! .. - Translation (Rus.)
Bitter! Bitter taste! Eternity -
On your lips, oh Passion!
Bitter! Bitter taste! All tempted
Thus to fall is better.
From that bitterness - I kiss
All those, who are young.
From that bitterness - you give
Hand to other girl at night.
With a bread I eat, with water
I drink bitterness of life.
Woe-grief and bitter sorrow
You are growing, Rus, at farm.
Poet Other Poems
- A burden
- A haunting melody - rabbit n fox
- A Key
- A little loss
- A love to power
- A needle
- A point
- A rest, which's...
- A.Akhmatova, A sobbing Autumn - translat...
- A.Akhmatova, And in time, when we did cu...
- A.Akhmatova, And there in corner my marb...
- A.Akhmatova, Echo - translation (rus.)
- A.Akhmatova, Grasped my hands... - trans...
- A.Akhmatova, I heard a voice. - Translat...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
10 jun 1917