M.Tsvetaeva, Bitter! Bitter Taste! .. - Translation (Rus.)
Bitter! Bitter taste! Eternity -
On your lips, oh Passion!
Bitter! Bitter taste! All tempted
Thus to fall is better.
From that bitterness - I kiss
All those, who are young.
From that bitterness - you give
Hand to other girl at night.
With a bread I eat, with water
I drink bitterness of life.
Woe-grief and bitter sorrow
You are growing, Rus, at farm.
Lyudmila31 Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
10 jun 1917
Comments about this poem (M.Tsvetaeva, Bitter! Bitter Taste! .. - Translation (Rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- In den vreemde, Madrason writer
- SOLVING THE OLD CONUNDRUM THAT ASKS WHIC.., Nicholas Campbell
- Does He Tell Her About Me?, Emma R. Kessler
- Evil's ugly makers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- LOVE, Nicholas Campbell
- I'm So Lonely, Emma R. Kessler
- THE KING, Nicholas Campbell
- Fair Exchange?, John F. McCullagh
- When I Lost You, Emma R. Kessler
- Sleepyhead, Mark R. Elias
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns