Love, Regret, & Resolution
...My heart weeps for what I have done...
Everytime I saw you, you gave me a sweet smile.
I could not help but return it...
...I shall never leave you...
Our precious moments together, I shall always cherish.
All the passion we had... kept us strong.
We confessed all we had to one another...
...But that is now forever past...
I pushed you away, but am now in regret.
The conflict we had forever broke my heart...
...The past is no more, ever lost...
The knife has stalled above my heart.
It patiently waits... for you to come back.
But it shall to no avail, you are not coming back...
...My tears continue to fall... for and only you...
'Forgive me Father, my sins are killing me.'
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love, Regret, & Resolution by Morgan Siegel )
- A Few Beautiful Poems for Whom, for What…, Hebert Logerie
- Flash trade, hasmukh amathalal
- I know no one besides my mother, gajanan mishra
- Her Front Door, Randy McClave
- Thankless animal, hasmukh amathalal
- Treat Me Right, Katherine Nordhaus
- A Call to the MinuteMen, Michael Stevens
- Romeos morning serenade climb, Mark Heathcote
- Screamers, Lev Brekhman
- Bitter lament, Lev Brekhman
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Surfer, Judith Wright
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All Day It Has Rained, Alun Lewis
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)