Love, Regret, & Resolution
...My heart weeps for what I have done...
Everytime I saw you, you gave me a sweet smile.
I could not help but return it...
...I shall never leave you...
Our precious moments together, I shall always cherish.
All the passion we had... kept us strong.
We confessed all we had to one another...
...But that is now forever past...
I pushed you away, but am now in regret.
The conflict we had forever broke my heart...
...The past is no more, ever lost...
The knife has stalled above my heart.
It patiently waits... for you to come back.
But it shall to no avail, you are not coming back...
...My tears continue to fall... for and only you...
'Forgive me Father, my sins are killing me.'
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love, Regret, & Resolution by Morgan Siegel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant
- BLACK SHEEP, Bironga Chadwick
- Tomorrow, Humphrey Bryant
- Blackberry And Apple, Humphrey Bryant