Love, Regret, & Resolution
...My heart weeps for what I have done...
Everytime I saw you, you gave me a sweet smile.
I could not help but return it...
...I shall never leave you...
Our precious moments together, I shall always cherish.
All the passion we had... kept us strong.
We confessed all we had to one another...
...But that is now forever past...
I pushed you away, but am now in regret.
The conflict we had forever broke my heart...
...The past is no more, ever lost...
The knife has stalled above my heart.
It patiently waits... for you to come back.
But it shall to no avail, you are not coming back...
...My tears continue to fall... for and only you...
'Forgive me Father, my sins are killing me.'
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love, Regret, & Resolution by Morgan Siegel )
- Terrorism, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- My Dear Mom,, Dr John Celes
- Busy Life Bugged as Dybbuk Jigged jeez!, Harindhar Reddy
- Day of the Dead, Nassy Fesharaki
- Bow to God for the Life You Bestowed, yow!, Harindhar Reddy
- Please come agan, gajanan mishra
- LOvE mE DamMit - SHhhhhhh#t!, sEaN nOrTh
- Majestic Presence, Sadiqullah Khan
- Hunza, Sadiqullah Khan
- O Pilgrim, Sadiqullah Khan
Poem of the Day
- November, Thomas Hood
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)