Love, Regret, & Resolution
...My heart weeps for what I have done...
Everytime I saw you, you gave me a sweet smile.
I could not help but return it...
...I shall never leave you...
Our precious moments together, I shall always cherish.
All the passion we had... kept us strong.
We confessed all we had to one another...
...But that is now forever past...
I pushed you away, but am now in regret.
The conflict we had forever broke my heart...
...The past is no more, ever lost...
The knife has stalled above my heart.
It patiently waits... for you to come back.
But it shall to no avail, you are not coming back...
...My tears continue to fall... for and only you...
'Forgive me Father, my sins are killing me.'
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love, Regret, & Resolution by Morgan Siegel )
- Dissolved, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Go boothward young doves, moez meftah
- To Someone Special On Poemhunter, Electric Lady
- Thank You: from a dear friend, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Memories, anthony john cerrito, sr.
- The Sea, Somasekar Sivaprakash
- Gods Revenge, Tango Tango
- 'Valerie', Katherine Nordhaus
- 'Charlie Girl', Katherine Nordhaus
- Madrigal Dedicated To An Angel., Marcondes Pereira
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- Ithaca, Constantine P. Cavafy
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)