Love, Regret, & Resolution
...My heart weeps for what I have done...
Everytime I saw you, you gave me a sweet smile.
I could not help but return it...
...I shall never leave you...
Our precious moments together, I shall always cherish.
All the passion we had... kept us strong.
We confessed all we had to one another...
...But that is now forever past...
I pushed you away, but am now in regret.
The conflict we had forever broke my heart...
...The past is no more, ever lost...
The knife has stalled above my heart.
It patiently waits... for you to come back.
But it shall to no avail, you are not coming back...
...My tears continue to fall... for and only you...
'Forgive me Father, my sins are killing me.'
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love, Regret, & Resolution by Morgan Siegel )
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
- Ghosts, Patricia Spears Jones
- Let me proceed forward, gajanan mishra
- Beloved of God, Patricia Spears Jones
- What I Have Not Done for Love, Patricia Spears Jones
- Painkiller, Patricia Spears Jones
- we choose to be happy, kemurl fofanah
- Voices, Pamela Spiro Wagner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)