O LITTLE ANGELS
O LITTLE Bees
You are like a heaven
And heaven for thee
Doth take a finest
Balm of kinship
Where are you o nightingale!
I am here to take flower’s sip.
Me nightingale singing a fairy song
Let us come on the way to friendship.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Little Angels by hafiz qasim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit On The Side, Rod Morris
- Some Things Should Not Have Been, Anita Khelawan
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara
- No need to ask, gajanan mishra
- Truth, Tony Adah
- Walking the dog, Nassy Fesharaki