Limericks.4 and 5
ON NOT EATING
In Wales, lived a crazy man called Watts
One night, a cat ate his porridge oats
Slamming the door with a thud,
He lay down on his creaky bed.
Unable to sleep, he stormed round, kicking his boots!
A plump woman lived in New York.
She gulped down much beef and pork.
Adding calories to her fat.
Once, on a chair as she sat
It broke down with a sudden creak
Valsa George's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Limericks.4 and 5 by Valsa George )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Webs Of Fantasy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reflecting Mistakes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- East Wind, Madathil Nair
- Priceless Worth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Something They Couldn't Steal Away, Spiritwind Wood
- Sweet Sighs, Leria Hawkins
- Goodnight Sweet Kira 3, Michael P. McParland
- The Origin of Words, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Prerna, Inspiration/ A Cup of Coffee .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Villain I, Bijay Kant Dubey