Limericks.4 and 5
ON NOT EATING
In Wales, lived a crazy man called Watts
One night, a cat ate his porridge oats
Slamming the door with a thud,
He lay down on his creaky bed.
Unable to sleep, he stormed round, kicking his boots!
A plump woman lived in New York.
She gulped down much beef and pork.
Adding calories to her fat.
Once, on a chair as she sat
It broke down with a sudden creak
Valsa George's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Limericks.4 and 5 by Valsa George )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman
- False Prophets, Dexsta Ray
- scenic scene, lee fones
- Hold On, Ronald Chapman
- Very simple life, hasmukh amathalal
- SeeAn (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman