Limericks.4 and 5
ON NOT EATING
In Wales, lived a crazy man called Watts
One night, a cat ate his porridge oats
Slamming the door with a thud,
He lay down on his creaky bed.
Unable to sleep, he stormed round, kicking his boots!
A plump woman lived in New York.
She gulped down much beef and pork.
Adding calories to her fat.
Once, on a chair as she sat
It broke down with a sudden creak
Valsa George's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Limericks.4 and 5 by Valsa George )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Old Hopes and New Shoes, Charles Hancock
- Pressure Of Racism, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Activities of life., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Wanderer at the hills of freedom, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI
- Expressing Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- JULEKALENDER # X, Gunnar Mo.
- Raise voice against terrorism and racism, Aftab Alam
- Passion, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Immersing Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hymn, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan