The eyes of A lier show no truth, The eyes of a good lier fools those who are blind.
Seeking the truth when the devils your story, Bidding you farewell and letting you commit the sin and burn in hell, Your alone living with the lie you tell that you will only believe, You made a grave mistake.
Tick the time and start it back you can't change what you have done, Malevolent and untruthful you seek justice but you have no one to run to.
Your hated in the eyes of your family you would be lucky if the devil even wanted you, Your alone and in distress living your lies you can't confess.
Whats done is done I will never believe you even as your son, When you die no one will show nothing but the devils crow, You lay in your casket as it caves in, Someone likes you the maggots love your flesh your the feast of something I like even more than you.
You have payed your dues to commit sin you never prayed for forgiveness God cares but he can't do anything for you, You chose your path and turned the wrong way, Life is to short and you made it
Connor Whyte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lies by Connor Whyte )
- The Piano Player, Stacy L. Mar
- How To Some It Tastes, Is It Poetry
- Snapshot Summer, Stacy L. Mar
- yeah, i'm in love. get over it, Mandolyn ...
- Blue Matter, Stacy L. Mar
- Dont dance my body, onzia dan
- Pizza Talk and English Beer, Stacy L. Mar
- Hurting 2, Michael McParland
- Pen it down, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Mountain Parkway, Stacy L. Mar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns