The eyes of A lier show no truth, The eyes of a good lier fools those who are blind.
Seeking the truth when the devils your story, Bidding you farewell and letting you commit the sin and burn in hell, Your alone living with the lie you tell that you will only believe, You made a grave mistake.
Tick the time and start it back you can't change what you have done, Malevolent and untruthful you seek justice but you have no one to run to.
Your hated in the eyes of your family you would be lucky if the devil even wanted you, Your alone and in distress living your lies you can't confess.
Whats done is done I will never believe you even as your son, When you die no one will show nothing but the devils crow, You lay in your casket as it caves in, Someone likes you the maggots love your flesh your the feast of something I like even more than you.
You have payed your dues to commit sin you never prayed for forgiveness God cares but he can't do anything for you, You chose your path and turned the wrong way, Life is to short and you made it
Connor Whyte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lies by Connor Whyte )
- Epigram—The Toad-eater, Robert Burns
- Second Epistle to Robert Graham, Esq., o.., Robert Burns
- CRAZY COTTON LIMERICK, Philo Yan
- The Calf, Robert Burns
- The Sometime Sportsman Greets the Spring, John Updike
- In The Shadow of Darkness, Adeosun Pelumi
- Mally's meek, Mally's sweet, Robert Burns
- Planting Trees, John Updike
- I Missed His Book, But I Read His Name, John Updike
- The Purple Island, Phineas Fletcher
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fear No More, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Naming of Parts, Henry Reed
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Heather Burns