The eyes of A lier show no truth, The eyes of a good lier fools those who are blind.
Seeking the truth when the devils your story, Bidding you farewell and letting you commit the sin and burn in hell, Your alone living with the lie you tell that you will only believe, You made a grave mistake.
Tick the time and start it back you can't change what you have done, Malevolent and untruthful you seek justice but you have no one to run to.
Your hated in the eyes of your family you would be lucky if the devil even wanted you, Your alone and in distress living your lies you can't confess.
Whats done is done I will never believe you even as your son, When you die no one will show nothing but the devils crow, You lay in your casket as it caves in, Someone likes you the maggots love your flesh your the feast of something I like even more than you.
You have payed your dues to commit sin you never prayed for forgiveness God cares but he can't do anything for you, You chose your path and turned the wrong way, Life is to short and you made it
Connor Whyte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lies by Connor Whyte )
- Haiku- Anchor, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Luna Plena, Mihaela Pirjol
- I Sink Inside You, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Buddy, Francie Lynch
- Love (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- some thing about you, akash mazumdar
- Shanghai breeze (I), Cigeng Zhang
- thinkings, akash mazumdar
- Momentous Days, Francie Lynch
- Haiku- Riddle, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)