Life. To You Mother
I have come to find myself through all these long years and with all the shed tears and with the anger I covered myself in to drown out reality and bringing up my insecurity.
I have found that I am here for A reason to find all the great things I can in this world from a person who has greatly impacted me and brought the good out in me giving me life and reason to live. I have found that their is hope and it is been in front of me for a long time but was only a shadow when I was busy fight everything to get what I wanted. I have found that there is a purpose for us to live and to move on and change the bad that was once surrounding everything that was good.
I found that there is meaning to the name Connor when it was called in fear and in pain, When the name was called in love and hurt from the damage that was done. I found that their is strength in numbers and that nothing can be done alone when you wish to be alone. I found there is healing to be made before you can go out and show the world who you are.
I have found hatred when hatred is only needed but not ever abused. I found there is caring when other have not been cared for enough to grow plenty and full of life. I have seen pain when others were bleeding on the inside but refused to stop when it hurt the most.
I have seen death when their was nothing left inside me but my empty thoughts. I have found comfort with others who were hurt as much as you, Those others were teenagers like me. I have found empathy when murders were made and people were fighting to stand by the weak.
I have found honesty when lies were made to cover up and hide my face, Why would i want to hide my face when the person who made it was pure and amazing. I have found that I was afraid to show my face in fear of being judged, But I found courage that beats in my heart, Joined and connected with the blood of this woman as real as mine.
I have found someone who was there in every single place just as i felt to deny it. This someone is you the best person with the most amazing heart and I thank you for the good you done, Everyone in this world should know who you are for being the best you could be when times were hard.
I found love for my mother who will never be a shadow to me or someone who gives me what I want but the sweetest person that I wont hurt again. Please stand by me and together we will be mother and son to show the world what is family love.I have found many things the thing I like the most is you and always will be. I love you very much mom.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life. To You Mother by Connor Whyte )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Under The Lantern Light I Used To Read, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Oh, never more!, Nero CaroZiv
- Da Monologue [From 'What The Sentinel Sa.., Joseph Archer
- Balances, Smoky Hoss
- Alone And Wretched, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- Missing You, Michael P. McParland
- A Wanderer, Noah Body
- Adil Jussawalla A Poet Of The Fragmented.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Villanelle: Nothing so upturns creative .., T (no first name) Wignesan
- यादों का आवागमन............, sanjay kumar maurya