Dropping this heat
Knuckles that bleed, Eyes that are swelling, breath gets heavier, Body sways to the motion of the other, My feet move light and my arms stay in front of my chest, Floating to the power stance I hold, I stand my ground and blood drips in my eyes, I am about to dropp the heat.
I throw my fist left and then to the right, Arms get tired and legs dance up and down, Focused and hard to distract I am in my zone and nothing can get in the way, Anger stays at bay and power gets harder, I am not going down until I dropp the heat.
Sweat drips and stings my cuts no time for pain, Time to bring the pain and finished what was started, Crowd shouts but its all just a blur my sights are set on my target and I will never back down, Throw him down like he weighs nothing, I am in control and give it all I got, Until I hear the bell I will not quit until the heat is dropped, I was a underdog now I have proved my point, I am never going to go down if I do I will get back up and fight.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dropping this heat by Connor Whyte )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Georgetown U.S.A., Radclyffe Hall
- Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- கொல்லும் போர்க்களம்!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- No Use Sighin', Edgar Albert Guest
- The Way It Sometimes Is, Henry Splawn Taylor
- The Furnace Door, Edgar Albert Guest
- When Mother Made An Angel Cake, Edgar Albert Guest
- Sunday In Liguria, Radclyffe Hall
- Money, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ironic Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak