Bellaina Bella Hernandez
Bellaina Bella Hernandez Poems
- A Lost Chance </>Why cant i tell you what i feel for ...
- Comparing You To The Moon Looking up to the moon cant help ...
- Perfect Christmas Present A gift so precious only one is ...
- Depression's Hold On Me I can see Depression He's off in the...
- A Dream Of Us </>Always having the same dream a dream ...
- Confession Of Love! Oh my love come with me lay on this ...
- How Much Longer? Heart... your in control of my mind and ...
Teen age girl... been writing poems for 6 years now. Trying new techinques, not all my poems are the same way.
Poems that i make are of Love, Death, Depressions, and some hints to hate, questioning religion and love, cutting, blood.
I Loved and lost. And for that I will never be the same. My atmosphere is filled with love from my friends. But I with constant rejection. Which I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Lost Chance
</>Why cant i tell you what i feel for you?
Am i that scared to know what you think of me?
Been hurt too many times
that made me give up on love
but this love i have for you
i know is a love thats true
might tell you real soon...
probably not tell you or anyone at all
not wanting to be persecuted
or to be judged
or to be told 'your not good enough'
not wanting to be rejected again
to hurt my heart further more
Now i look at you everday
as you look my way
i notice your new love affair
an overwhelming feeling of jealousy and ...