Bellaina Bella Hernandez
A Lost Chance
>Why cant i tell you what i feel for you?
Am i that scared to know what you think of me?
Been hurt too many times
that made me give up on love
but this love i have for you
i know is a love thats true
might tell you real soon...
probably not tell you or anyone at all
not wanting to be persecuted
or to be judged
or to be told 'your not good enough'
not wanting to be rejected again
to hurt my heart further more
Now i look at you everday
as you look my way
i notice your new love affair
an overwhelming feeling of jealousy and hate
to all the girls around you but mainly her
i feel your intense stare upon me
a stare i know which is full of love
but i look away
and i finally relized
i allowed my feeeling to hurt me more
i lost my only chance
of someone i could love
could love me back
i lost a chance of life with love
i lost a chance of romance
Bellaina Bella Hernandez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Lost Chance by Bellaina Bella Hernandez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Mu jaha karibaku jauchhi (Odia), gajanan mishra
- What I am going to do, gajanan mishra
- It's My Lie, Leria Hawkins
- O, Believe! Yes, Believe!, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- The Best Is Yet To Come, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- Hope, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- Let the fire, gajanan mishra
- I Hear Her Singing, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- New Déjà Vu, Maharishi Deja Vu
- The Autumn Divine, Chris Schleier, Jr.