Carolina Soto Poems
- Getting To The Top Yet when the world seems so small And ...
- Fighting In The Dark Rain pounds on the floor And each dropp...
- A Death Exit From Life As I lay there, blood dripping out my ...
- Struggling Pain Will there ever be an end to all this ...
- Hard Life My stomach growls for food People look at me like...
- Would You? When will time ever stop? Will it be when the ...
- My Earth I wonder if the Earth ever sleeps. Or smile, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carolina Soto
Getting To The Top
Yet when the world seems so small
And you feel so big and tall
But you don't know what's next
All over again everything's scattered into a big mess
Now your world ain't so big and it's upside down
That smile isn't there anymore, only a frown
And you try to get to the top again to get some more
But every time you try, someone throws you down on the floor
Everyone shoves you and spits on your face
You ignore it, it'll go around there's no time to waste
And you get to the top another time passing all the women and men
But then everything starts all over again