Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
Letter To My Rose (Part B)
Pulses mercilessly racing;
The feelings my breath so cuffing;
Butterflies inside me giving;
Bliss my destined freedom making.
Even if seven walls afar,
Still I will find you my sole star.
If only you would read my heart,
I would tumble all round your heart.
Oh, your hair's breezing! Oh, your eyes' curving!
Oh, your nose sloping! Oh, your lips' moulding!
Oh, your chin's pointing! Oh, your neck's propping!
Oh, your hands' melting! Oh, your legs' tow'ring!
All light up the sole star inside me;
Their haloes so love-drunk making me,
Filling up the gaping hole in me;
Bubbling the singing birds inside me.
Just let me your dear hand;
Firmly by my side stand;
Believe in my love and
Our love be like the sand.
Make me feel really real with your kisses;
Eagle me; cuff my soul in your kisses
'Cause magical are your lovely kisses.
Thus, I can't drink enough of your kisses.
Your love, like vinegar, gets me dying;
My very walls of defense tumbling;
Yet, helpless me to stop its gulping
But feeling cool in the self-murd'ring.
Christian Tobechukwu Okafor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Letter To My Rose (Part B) by Christian Tobechukwu Okafor )
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- HURLY-BURLY هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INCINERATED, Satish Verma
- Power absolute, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang