The Silent Sword
Roots from a seed,
A stem from the roots,
A bole from the stem,
Branchlets from the bole.
A tree from an era.
The little leaf—
Detached from the tree—gently landed
On the clear surface of the little lake,
Floating away beyond my sight.
The Silent Sword's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Leave-ing by The Silent Sword )
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal
- Peaceful Sophistication, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Walks By Starlight, Mikey Bachman
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Intuition, Naveed Khalid