The Silent Sword
Roots from a seed,
A stem from the roots,
A bole from the stem,
Branchlets from the bole.
A tree from an era.
The little leaf—
Detached from the tree—gently landed
On the clear surface of the little lake,
Floating away beyond my sight.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Leave-ing by The Silent Sword )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura