The Silent Sword
Roots from a seed,
A stem from the roots,
A bole from the stem,
Branchlets from the bole.
A tree from an era.
The little leaf—
Detached from the tree—gently landed
On the clear surface of the little lake,
Floating away beyond my sight.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Leave-ing by The Silent Sword )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Their Light, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Who Are All These Girls?, LUVinThe NOW
- My Hill, Jack Meads
- i wore it out, Mandolyn Davidson
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters