Kitty In A Cowboy Hat
Kitty in a cowboy hat,
what's wrong little kitty cat?
Why is your smile gentle, but sad?
Why are your eyes twisted around?
Why can't you cry, little kitty cat?
Is it because your cowboy hat
is so sweet it won't let you down?
What if you fell to the ground?
What if your cowboy hat broken in half?
What if you had no reason left to stand?
Would you crumple to your knees?
Would your heart break down and bleed?
Could we finally see
the hurt you've been trying to hide?
Or are you just smiling 'cause it's sweet
kitty in a cowboy hat?
Kelly Zion's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kitty In A Cowboy Hat by Kelly Zion )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey