Palas Kumar Ray
Julie Is A Fun Loving Girl
Julie does not care
what you whisper in the air.
As long as the sky
is clear like her mind
as long as the air
is warm like her heart
and as long as her companion
is a Jolly good fellow
refueling your thoughts
and sprinkling imaginations
Julie will be glad
to ride on a bike.
Julie is a fun loving girl
who loves to keep you busy
but she is also a loving wife
and a caring mother to her child.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Julie Is A Fun Loving Girl by Palas Kumar Ray )
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid