Jesus Sees Us
Jesus sees us, whatever we do.
Jesus sees us, I believe this is true.
Jesus hears us, what we think and say.
Jesus hears us, in dark night or bright day.
Jesus knows us, our inner- most being..
Jesus is listening, Jesus is seeing.
Connie Yost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Jesus Sees Us by Connie Yost )
- It's on Sale, Doug Jones
- I Sang, Vera Sidhwa
- Something Just Touched Me, Stephen Warren Williams
- Waiting too Volunteer, michael walkerjohn
- Embargo all over, hasmukh amathalal
- Time shall, hasmukh amathalal
- Dreamology, Sandra Feldman
- Till last time, hasmukh amathalal
- no blue/no green, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- leave, Vanessa Parodia
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)