I walk by the road,
I try to say “ hi”
But it seems
As if I do not exist.
I can talk to you
But you won’t care.
I can tell you what’s best,
But you won’t change your mind.
I can show you what I love,
But still to the opposite side we go.
I can say “ no”
But you’ll do it
Just as if I said “ yes”.
I am so invisible,
That you don’t even notice
What I shall or can do.
And I won’t give up,
Though at least if I’m invisible
I can grab your things
And give them to the poor.
I can wait until it’s midnight
Grab your kayak
And simply experience my world.
I can use all your hatred
And transform it into good,
Though you will never notice.
Karen GonzalezVidela's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Invisible by Karen GonzalezVidela )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<< unfair, Abdul Wahab
- Struggle to Survive, Aamir Mogul
- <<< Mind, Abdul Wahab
- For My Little Brother, Ismim Putera
- نداء.. نداء.. نداء, نزار قباني
- When there is evening, gajanan mishra
- <<< Mr, and Ms, untold, Abdul Wahab
- Hope and Mr. Neery, Donal Mahoney
- Scrapbook Thank You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Could Sing No More, Margaret Alice Second