I walk by the road,
I try to say “ hi”
But it seems
As if I do not exist.
I can talk to you
But you won’t care.
I can tell you what’s best,
But you won’t change your mind.
I can show you what I love,
But still to the opposite side we go.
I can say “ no”
But you’ll do it
Just as if I said “ yes”.
I am so invisible,
That you don’t even notice
What I shall or can do.
And I won’t give up,
Though at least if I’m invisible
I can grab your things
And give them to the poor.
I can wait until it’s midnight
Grab your kayak
And simply experience my world.
I can use all your hatred
And transform it into good,
Though you will never notice.
Karen GonzalezVidela's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Invisible by Karen GonzalezVidela )
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher
- Get Back To Those Books, Ronell Warren Alman
- Llama Looks Up, Warren Falcon
- Mad Cow Gelatin, Saiom Shriver
- My Wish One Day, But..., Luis Estable
- Now That I Love You, abigail sikwenda
- AMALFI COAST, Elia Michael
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable