'In-N-Out, Fast Food Stop........ [Waiting For A Ride At A Restaurant; Simple Pleasures; Unruly Kids In Public; A Bit Of Humor; SHORT]
Though my “love” says it’s a bad place to wait,
here I am with two milks. Only milk, no plate.
She doesn’t mean it’s a dangerous place; that she doesn’t mean.
The staff is courteous, the milk is good, and the place is surely clean.
So far, an unruly little boy is all I have to complain about.
If I had my way I’d give him a little swat, then I’d kick him OUT!
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('In-N-Out, Fast Food Stop........ [Waiting For A Ride At A Restaurant; Simple Pleasures; Unruly Kids In Public; A Bit Of Humor; SHORT] by Bri Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Decorating The Interior Of Nothing, Kyle Schlicher
- fishing stream, lee fones
- Where is the tiger, gajanan mishra
- Only In Your Eyes, Lilly Emery
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Achievement, Jaipal Singh
- The Sea Mist, Tadej Blažic
- Hopeless Dreams, Omar Eldamsheety
- Garden, Benedicta Ruiz