'In-N-Out, Fast Food Stop........ [Waiting For A Ride At A Restaurant; Simple Pleasures; Unruly Kids In Public; A Bit Of Humor; SHORT]
Though my “love” says it’s a bad place to wait,
here I am with two milks. Only milk, no plate.
She doesn’t mean it’s a dangerous place; that she doesn’t mean.
The staff is courteous, the milk is good, and the place is surely clean.
So far, an unruly little boy is all I have to complain about.
If I had my way I’d give him a little swat, then I’d kick him OUT!
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('In-N-Out, Fast Food Stop........ [Waiting For A Ride At A Restaurant; Simple Pleasures; Unruly Kids In Public; A Bit Of Humor; SHORT] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- A Bridal Song, Naveed Khalid
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- Dirty Politics, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Luminous, Naveed Khalid
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL