Whispers Of Night
In life and death..I will still love
Those eyes are lurking from thick darkness
like fiery red burning beads..
a song of leaves that takes away the grief
sweeping off the bloodred horizon.
My cloudy sky is like an adorned tapestry
as the air is filled with voices..
love pearls melt in the ocean of our hearts
sometimes sultry, sometimes merciless.
Before dawn comes, bloody time of sacrifice
we chase together shadows unseen..
both in life and death.Frozen and surreal
lost within a sequence of the dream.
In my soul, this kiss of yours still burns
as I take the pledge of loneliness..
no other I could ever love..but you
in life and death..I will forever love!
Whispers Of Night's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In life and death..I will still love by Whispers Of Night )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Democracy, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- The World as we know, Sylvia Chidi
- Running from love, Sylvia Chidi
- Love, Dr Mohua Golder Golder
- Be young at heart, Nero CaroZiv
- And indeed death has a domain, Daisy Pereira
- Listening to the radio in the Afternoon, Angell Afinowi
- We Want Democracy, Now., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Cantus lacrimosus, Angell Afinowi
- Rest My Dear, Michael P. McParland
- Life's like a compote of the desserts, Mark Heathcote