Whispers Of Night
In life and death..I will still love
Those eyes are lurking from thick darkness
like fiery red burning beads..
a song of leaves that takes away the grief
sweeping off the bloodred horizon.
My cloudy sky is like an adorned tapestry
as the air is filled with voices..
love pearls melt in the ocean of our hearts
sometimes sultry, sometimes merciless.
Before dawn comes, bloody time of sacrifice
we chase together shadows unseen..
both in life and death.Frozen and surreal
lost within a sequence of the dream.
In my soul, this kiss of yours still burns
as I take the pledge of loneliness..
no other I could ever love..but you
in life and death..I will forever love!
Whispers Of Night's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In life and death..I will still love by Whispers Of Night )
- Open the door to me, oh, Robert Burns
- Ballad on Mr. Heron's Election—No. 4, Robert Burns
- Poem on Sensibility, Robert Burns
- Epigram—The True Loyal Natives, Robert Burns
- Epitaph on John Dove, Innkeeper, Robert Burns
- The Nameless Mood of a Home-Maker, Ananta Madhavan
- Life through a colleague's eyes, Jeremy Horsford
- The Vision, Robert Burns
- Little Girl's Talk - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- The Singer, Clara Keiper
Poem of the Day
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)