Whispers Of Night
In life and death..I will still love
Those eyes are lurking from thick darkness
like fiery red burning beads..
a song of leaves that takes away the grief
sweeping off the bloodred horizon.
My cloudy sky is like an adorned tapestry
as the air is filled with voices..
love pearls melt in the ocean of our hearts
sometimes sultry, sometimes merciless.
Before dawn comes, bloody time of sacrifice
we chase together shadows unseen..
both in life and death.Frozen and surreal
lost within a sequence of the dream.
In my soul, this kiss of yours still burns
as I take the pledge of loneliness..
no other I could ever love..but you
in life and death..I will forever love!
Whispers Of Night's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In life and death..I will still love by Whispers Of Night )
- I feel bored, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 30 September 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Praise God for that Touchdown (only if Y.., Joe Rosochacki
- Mablaba baogargwn be jaya, Shri R Brahma
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.44, Robert Graber
- My dinner عشائي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ang hastayw, Shri R Brahma
- Jwmwiya mwsayw, Shri R Brahma
- Dinwini gwswkhangthiyao, Shri R Brahma
- Thunlai swrjini, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)