Jessel Jane Tevar
*In His Eyes
In his eyes are empty wells
where waters only flow endless
when I stare;
and in his eyes are dark skies
where stars only shine endless
when I glare.
You'll hear in his voice silent graveyards
where melodies only stream endless
when to me he sings...
and together in his lips lie broken leaves
where flowers only bloom endless
when to me he speaks.
In his cheeks are forsaken streets
but sweetest heaven in my eye;
in his heart are dying secrets
that live in mine, I know not why.
I read in his soul forgotten poems
that i write immortal in these lines.
For in his worst, I love him best.
Jessel Jane Tevar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*In His Eyes by Jessel Jane Tevar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Infamous Art Hotel Inhospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- Summer Music, Fireworks Melting the Ice .., mary douglas
- For Trilby My Ruby-Eyed Stick Horse, Wan.., mary douglas
- hollywood son, lee fones
- The Olive Bough, Elia Michael
- For James Joyce at the Beinning of Days,.., mary douglas
- ' I Am ', Monica Lanier
- As If the Sun Had Words, mary douglas
- Hexed Hysteria, Monica Lanier
- Fly, Fly High, Monica Lanier