They started an avalanche
Their endless arguments purer next door
She whispers smiles with a sprained ankle.
Housekeeping steps passed the stranded hall
Ice cubes on the elevators ash tray
A pressure sinks her silver stare.
His rusts dust, hair mire, penny rolls, gone
All her colors now rest on silver charms, silver clocks,
Silver boxes, and silver numbers. And
Because of this she kept his mirror, -
A paper cup.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (icing by jonathan Juarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- If I Can, John Ugolo Umah
- End Begins, Philo Yan
- What Was The Gift?, John Ugolo Umah
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just Flow In Love ~~~ ~~~ ~~~, LUVinThe NOW
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI