Who's been running through the garden?
Who's been munching on the vine?
They that nibble on the petals,
Don't they know this garden is mine?
Only God creates a flower,
He sustains the small brown wren.
I'm reminded at this hour,
How on him we all depend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I'm Reminded by Connie Yost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- When all the styles be counted, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The stars were rolling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- DUMPSTER 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- When The Soul Sickens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Diminishing returns, Emmanuel George Cefai
- LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Don't Think It Down, Susan Lacovara
- A LITTLE BIT CRAZY 10 WORDS, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SEX 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- What You Create, Susan Lacovara