Who's been running through the garden?
Who's been munching on the vine?
They that nibble on the petals,
Don't they know this garden is mine?
Only God creates a flower,
He sustains the small brown wren.
I'm reminded at this hour,
How on him we all depend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I'm Reminded by Connie Yost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Grumpy morning, oskar hansen
- I Wanna Marry You, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- A Conversation With An Enemy, howard simon
- i'll churn the butter while you fish, Mandolyn Davidson
- THE FOOLISH ONES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Sweet Little Kid, Ramesh Shrestha
- Heavy morning, Robo Cat
- good-morning babe, don't say good-night, Mandolyn Davidson
- I Am But a Small Voice, F. J. Thomas
- Blueberry Muffins, Sandra Feldman