I'm not in love……with love.
I'm really not opposed to love
but bored by the odes to love
stressed more by the test of love
and harried by the thoughts of love
for though love makes the world revolve
and brings us all together
there's none so boring or so dull
as other folks love letters.
Ruth Walters's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm not in love……with love. by Ruth Walters )
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry