I Leap Too Deep
I try to walk,
but i go stuck.
And then i leap.
Deep into the darkness
of her eyes.
Deep into her private
With my wits,
i leap deep.
Deeper into the hidden
scenes of her heart.
but no way out.
No way out.
Now am stuck
in her deep thought.
Enebeli Prada's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
You might get stuck
Comments about this poem (I Leap Too Deep by Enebeli Prada )
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage