I Have A Million Heart
I have loved you with
all i have within me.
Though many times i sigh,
with you i went extra miles.
I have loved you as though
you will never hurt me.
But now, you have return
your vow and broke my heart.
Well, i write today to tell
you i have a million heart.
You have successfully broken
one into pieces but not all.
I touched my chest,
felt my heart and they
were all still beating like none
is missing from a broken vow.
You have broken one heart.
While it mends, i will live on
with the others and love again
like it is never going to hurt.
Enebeli Prada's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Have A Million Heart by Enebeli Prada )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Gibberish, Neela Nath
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Law, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Irritation Of Gestures, Naveed Akram