I Got You Under My Skin
Every inch of me
hostage to all my desire's
the centre of all my want's
do 'you' need me?
is a place I visit
in my dreams
raw scars healed
by the hasp
of your soothing breath
I come to life...
your touch etched
on the cry
of my sinful bones
your touch to be real
hungry for the night
knows this but me.
Martina Moriarty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Got You Under My Skin by Martina Moriarty )
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri