I brought you a whine
Stay by me as I gamble away a life
See, I am eagle and why don’t you be the sky?
See, I am green and why, you could be life.
See, I am a pill, be sleep if you could.
It is time you had been the moonlight
And not the tears dressed as perspiration.
So, I look at point black so I could see you
Show me the steps to simplification of the sum
So many hellos and hi – distant and sans arguments
But I know there is no place for me
On the scorching afternoon in their inner room.
Stay nearby and look at me when it is time
See, I am the blues and I could smile if you be the groove.
See, I am illness. Why don’t you be romanticism?
See, I am delirium and you could be intelligence.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I brought you a whine by Debanjan Dhar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson