The Silent Sword
How she gives the sea its blue
How she lets the sunlight through
How she sighs with wind and breeze
How she lies in flowers bloomed.
How I feel the warmth inside
When I see her life beside
Shining mirth that which agrees
She deserves to never cry.
Upon her eyes, a distant glow
Deep inside she seems to know
That I have seen the feather fall
From the arrow shot by bow
Every day she’s in my head
Taking hold of thoughts unread
I seem to be a mindless thrall
As I think of her instead.
Light reflects from snowy blaze
Into her soul I wish to gaze
Desires strong will once convey
Within my heavy heart she stays.
And how I know we’re not to be
Is how she walks away from me.
The Silent Sword's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
but I'm glad you are a part of my life.
~Alexis M. Medina
Comments about this poem (How She... by The Silent Sword )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal