How can I count!
Words make fresh
When words are flowers
Words define paths
When they are stars
Precious they are
Words bring life
Words are far
When one wants more
Words are sunset
At some sea shore
When words are stones
Hit so hard
Words do tear
When they are sword
Words create darkness
When they are fear
Words are poison
Beat till death
Drop by drop
Words of people
Flow to my ear
Words are same
The same I hear
How can I know!
Who is sincere!
O Great God! !
A moment of breath is how much life!
How many times... death is coming with a breath inside!
How can I count! !
Ali Adamson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How can I count! by Ali Adamson )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Dear! It Has To Be you, Rimni chakravarty
- Upon These Adored Shores, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Myself, Rimni chakravarty
- A tale of two trees, Ricky Nyairo
- Priceless Price, Persian Nightingale
- Cacophonous eves, Priyanka Bhowmick
- MY SIMPLE TASTES, Hannington Mumo
- I Feel So Lonely/So Left Out Of It, Shalom Freedman
- Cliche, Rimni chakravarty
- Acceptance of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..