How can I count!
Words make fresh
When words are flowers
Words define paths
When they are stars
Precious they are
Words bring life
Words are far
When one wants more
Words are sunset
At some sea shore
When words are stones
Hit so hard
Words do tear
When they are sword
Words create darkness
When they are fear
Words are poison
Beat till death
Drop by drop
Words of people
Flow to my ear
Words are same
The same I hear
How can I know!
Who is sincere!
O Great God! !
A moment of breath is how much life!
How many times... death is coming with a breath inside!
How can I count! !
Ali Adamson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How can I count! by Ali Adamson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)
(25 August 1962 -)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Remember, Anne Sexton
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- A Girl's Proposal, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Man, Katherina Palomo
- Move on, Edward Clapham
- Only the View, David Lewis Paget
- Out-of-body Experience, Colm Keenan
- Burqawali Bibi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Gentle Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- He Watches over Me, Angela Khristin Brown
- A Modern Girl In The Make-Up, The Face A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Your Day, abdulrazak aralimatti