How can I count!
Words make fresh
When words are flowers
Words define paths
When they are stars
Precious they are
Words bring life
Words are far
When one wants more
Words are sunset
At some sea shore
When words are stones
Hit so hard
Words do tear
When they are sword
Words create darkness
When they are fear
Words are poison
Beat till death
Drop by drop
Words of people
Flow to my ear
Words are same
The same I hear
How can I know!
Who is sincere!
O Great God! !
A moment of breath is how much life!
How many times... death is coming with a breath inside!
How can I count! !
Ali Adamson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How can I count! by Ali Adamson )
Did you read them?
- Sasha said, Nassy Fesharaki
- With A Lifting Of My Leg, Is It Poetry
- Doom and Gloom, Nweke Emmanuel
- I have left my home, ramesh rai
- Turnips, Nassy Fesharaki
- Restoring Common Sense, douglas scotney
- The Treat, Glen Eker
- A Man In Time, THEODORE MOSLEY
- Alchemists, Rocky Lizardi.Brown
- Black History Our History, THEODORE MOSLEY
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The British, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(15 April 1958)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)