How can I count!
Words make fresh
When words are flowers
Words define paths
When they are stars
Precious they are
Words bring life
Words are far
When one wants more
Words are sunset
At some sea shore
When words are stones
Hit so hard
Words do tear
When they are sword
Words create darkness
When they are fear
Words are poison
Beat till death
Drop by drop
Words of people
Flow to my ear
Words are same
The same I hear
How can I know!
Who is sincere!
O Great God! !
A moment of breath is how much life!
How many times... death is coming with a breath inside!
How can I count! !
Ali Adamson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How can I count! by Ali Adamson )
Did you read them?
- Only if..., Ntando.B Da poet
- Patience & Acceptance, Tom Zart
- I am a stream, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- THE WIDOW, john chizoba vincent
- They Are The Bamiyan Buddhas, You Fire N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mundamala Kali, Bijay Kant Dubey
- LETTER TO A MOTHER 2, john chizoba vincent
- The Festival of Lights, Deepawali, Bijay Kant Dubey
- To Loving Partha Sarothi -A Token Of Love., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Picking At Sores, Kyle Schlicher
Poem of the Day
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns