Vast as ocean, apart as grains
I could remember...
no songs of love,
no voice of hate
So... warm during day
and... cool in night
... you stretched your arm initiating a relation! ! !
in the next moment...
I slipped off your hand...
When I was SAND!
My tired soul
and endless journey
unbearable distance... it is my love!
If this is my life!
I am to die...
split up myself... pieces into pieces
approaching my love
with countless kisses
bleeding fast, screaming loud...
When I am CLOUD!
Ali Adamson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Difference! by Ali Adamson )
Did you read them?
- Just a dream, Brian J. Stafford
- Monsoon Love, Kelly Zion
- Thanksgiving, ThanhThanh Poet
- My old wet blanket, jaquesha webb
- Thanksgiving, Nhuan LeXuan
- My Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- A bell that I hear, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Cures For Catatonia, Saiom Shriver
- American Blacks And Poor Whites, Is It Poetry
- A 'No Piece' Cosby, Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Lament for Zenocrate, Christopher Marlowe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)