Vast as ocean, apart as grains
I could remember...
no songs of love,
no voice of hate
So... warm during day
and... cool in night
... you stretched your arm initiating a relation! ! !
in the next moment...
I slipped off your hand...
When I was SAND!
My tired soul
and endless journey
unbearable distance... it is my love!
If this is my life!
I am to die...
split up myself... pieces into pieces
approaching my love
with countless kisses
bleeding fast, screaming loud...
When I am CLOUD!
Ali Adamson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Difference! by Ali Adamson )
Did you read them?
- My Ego & my Wife, Laxman Rao
- Seed of Revenge, Oduro Bright Amoh
- In The Blue, Spiritwind Wood
- Love me when I am afraid to lust, Nancy Handabile
- Chilled Petal, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Yes, We Are Nigeria, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- 1960, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Days Gone, Spiritwind Wood
- Spark of a thought, Laxman Rao
- A Judgmental Society, Savino Terrazas
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)