Before you scrape
and erase their marks
when I do read
few letters stick
on your lips
How, I do flow!
in the moist layers
with conscious mind of
some other space
and within no moment
I sink in eyes...
for ages... for lives
going to die
coming to life...
When i return...
coffee is served!
Ali Adamson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (EYES: White-Holes by Ali Adamson )
Did you read them?
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher
- Get Back To Those Books, Ronell Warren Alman
- Llama Looks Up, Warren Falcon
- Mad Cow Gelatin, Saiom Shriver
- My Wish One Day, But..., Luis Estable
- Now That I Love You, abigail sikwenda
- AMALFI COAST, Elia Michael
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable