Her love in me
Sometimes I have voices carried by the evening winds
Not sound but laughter & her heart beats
Her love in my soul is blooming
Me in myself, n my isolation is melting
She is a new dawn for me
My mind don’t want it to recognize
For it is afraid of facing the light
But my heart has somehow realized
It’s my dream that has revived
My silence applauded her presence
How sweet is she and her ignorance?
Soothed my heart like cool breeze
Of spring, I feel the enigmatic fragrance
Sometimes I feel afraid of the dusk
Will she accept me as her love?
Would I be ever cuddled by her?
Will God ever listen to my prayer…
Kumud Ranjan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her love in me by Kumud Ranjan )
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid