Have u ever found yourself drowning in the pool of your tears;
And finding a way of escape fills you with fear?
Ever lost all inspiration and motivation
And all you've got is a heart beating with desperation?
Ever searched inside for that hero that lives in you;
And all you can find is an emptiness staring back at you?
Ever lifted your eyes to seek hope from the sky;
And you can't even find a sign to bring to you a smile?
Ever been lost between the deep blue sea and the devil;
And run from death just to enter a worse peril?
And when you lift up your voice to scream and yell,
All you can say is 'Heaven help'?
I'm down on my knees
Heaven hear me, please
With the faintest of breath
You cry from the valley of death
The sun's shinning
Lift your head up
Wipe the tears off
Stewart Gideon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Heaven Help! by Stewart Gideon )
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver