Have u ever found yourself drowning in the pool of your tears;
And finding a way of escape fills you with fear?
Ever lost all inspiration and motivation
And all you've got is a heart beating with desperation?
Ever searched inside for that hero that lives in you;
And all you can find is an emptiness staring back at you?
Ever lifted your eyes to seek hope from the sky;
And you can't even find a sign to bring to you a smile?
Ever been lost between the deep blue sea and the devil;
And run from death just to enter a worse peril?
And when you lift up your voice to scream and yell,
All you can say is 'Heaven help'?
I'm down on my knees
Heaven hear me, please
With the faintest of breath
You cry from the valley of death
The sun's shinning
Lift your head up
Wipe the tears off
Stewart Gideon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Heaven Help! by Stewart Gideon )
- I Have Never Been Anything Like Pink, Kazuko Shiraishi
- Unlocking Doors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Without Shame, Gamier Dalet Mwaikoma
- Water's Tears, FOEVERAMI JOHNSON
- The Man With Fire In His Eyes, Kazuko Shiraishi
- Thursday, Frank Avon
- Uluru, Kazuko Shiraishi
- The Neverending Story, Elimar Pingkian
- Yellow Lake, Kazuko Shiraishi
- IF only I were A Dove!, FOEVERAMI JOHNSON
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Snake, Theodore Roethke
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)