Have u ever found yourself drowning in the pool of your tears;
And finding a way of escape fills you with fear?
Ever lost all inspiration and motivation
And all you've got is a heart beating with desperation?
Ever searched inside for that hero that lives in you;
And all you can find is an emptiness staring back at you?
Ever lifted your eyes to seek hope from the sky;
And you can't even find a sign to bring to you a smile?
Ever been lost between the deep blue sea and the devil;
And run from death just to enter a worse peril?
And when you lift up your voice to scream and yell,
All you can say is 'Heaven help'?
I'm down on my knees
Heaven hear me, please
With the faintest of breath
You cry from the valley of death
The sun's shinning
Lift your head up
Wipe the tears off
Stewart Gideon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Heaven Help! by Stewart Gideon )
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)