Standing among the inconsolable.
Shoulders meet, faces greet.
Unshedded tears gasping for air.
Painted with the buds of sweet smells
Reminiscing of a life that once stood
among this vibrant cluster of hues.
Her eyes reflecting
Shades of yesterdays
hazed over with red, white and blue.
My arm wraps around her,
a simple hold releases
the sea of tears crashing
into her hands.
All we've known, oceans apart.
All we are, side by side.
Words never uttered
Everything is spoken.
Only love will keep her afloat.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heartsick by Mo Piquette )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola
- Call from Cupid, binod bastola
- A Vagabond, James Tate
- Wisdom or Behaviour!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- Nazuk to Phool Bhi Hain, Aftab Alam
- COPLA 85 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Home Came LeBron, Ima Ryma