Giant Oaks And Childhood
Giant oaks and childhood
When weapons were a conker, on a string
And I still remember when we fell asleep
Talking about things we wanted to do
Before we die.
You've always been the fourth leaf to my
A racing horse, a pair of skis
Only you remember when I cried
The day my Daddy
Wooden floors and secrets
Under the tables in
Grandma's little house
And I told you, all about
The fairies in the night.
Two single cells together
On the waves of younger days always
Finding, a way
To let the sun shine through.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Giant Oaks And Childhood by Sofia Darling )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA