Frog Our Friend
Frogs give us
A helping hand
That harm life.
Can walk on land
Frog can swim
In lake and well.
Frogs can predict
Their croak it's
Music to the ear.
I keep a log
Of croak of frog
It makes the night
Lively in the open.
Killed for food
Their habitat destroyed
To develop the land.
Frogs must live
For nature to last
They must be saved
To save life on earth.
Frogs're key players
In earth's ecology
They need protection
To protect mankind.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Frog Our Friend by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- One who is against truth, gajanan mishra
- The Rain Falls On The Hill Above, Dennis Lange
- A Mirror, Margaret Alice Second
- Corners Of The Mouth, Saiom Shriver
- Lower Bunk Karma, Saiom Shriver
- Riddle Poem, Kiera Price
- Love is Sacrifice, Paul Sebastian
- The Guilty Innocent, Tata Kosi
- Lyman and Lloyd, Kim Barney
- The Incomplete Dzire, kashif khan
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind, William Shakespeare
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)